Argus, 5 Jan 1861, p 2. Auction notice. Ringwood Cottage, property of G W Harris, Hawthorne Rd, Caulfield. Brick residence, slate roof, 8 ft wide verandah, large entrance hall, 8 rooms ,etc.Argus 24 Jan 1870, p 2. Auction notice. Ringwood , property of J M Connell, Hawthorne Rd, East St Kilda. Description.Argus, 21 Oct 1874, p 3 - LT tenders for stables at Rosecraddock, Caulf, for HJL; 20 Oct 1877, p 10 - LT tenders for altns & addns to Rosecraddock, Caulfield.Possible - Argus, 16 June 1882, p 6 - LT tenders for billiard rm; 30 Sep 1882, p 6 - LT tenders for addns to house at ClfldML fileMurray, Sand, Swamp, 178 - GW Harris was at �Ringwood� by 1857, and it was transferred to Tropp, Jamieson, Connell and finally HJL, who named it Rosecraddock.Solomon, Caulfield's Building Heritage, pp 30-32.ML file.